Nicely appointed TH-style condo inside the Beltway with 3 levels, 2 beds, 2 full & 1 half baths, an attached 1-car garage, and 1572 finished sq.ft. located in sought-after Overlook in Alexandria. The features and upgrades present in this condo will provide the new homeowner with an elegant living space to relax, enjoy, and share. The condo also offers a level of mature tree privacy that is rarely found in condo-style living within the Beltway.
Overlook community details:
- Overlook is located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 and a bus to the Pentagon that you can catch with a pleasant 10-minute walk from the front door through parkland. The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 10-minute drive. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Overlook. The planned redevelopment projects within Alexandria’s West End are located to benefit Overlook from their proximity, but Overlook will still offer a neighborhood, park-like setting that is rarely found inside the Beltway.
- When entering the community, you enjoy a drive up a tree-lined avenue, which gives Overlook a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily Life. Overlook surrounds Fairfax County's Bren Mar Park, with its mature trees and walking trails. This green space, coupled with wide streets and greater separation from other houses for better privacy, sets Overlook apart from most communities inside the Beltway. When living in Overlook, these quality-of-Life features are yours to enjoy.
- Overlook also offers its residents an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and playgrounds. This condo is less than a five minute walk to the pool.
- Verizon Fios high-speed internet is available within Overlook.
- A focus on the details with the features and upgrades – both big and small – is apparent throughout, from the upgraded light fixtures, custom trim details, to the brushed nickel hardware on every door, including hinges, with levers replacing knobs for a more elegant look and feel.
- The front entrance is under a portico with a 180 degree facing view of mature trees.
- The main living level has an open floor plan, with a wall of windows facing the mature trees to provide both natural light and privacy. The entire main level has wide-plank, hand-scraped hardwood flooring with a tobacco finish.
- The open kitchen has granite countertops, new stainless appliances, and ample prep space for the cook to work. Aa raised bar top with room for two or three people allows for informal eating or watching the cook at work.
- A seating area is adjacent to the kitchen, with a fireplace and natural light provided via the sliding door to the patio. A newly installed champagne bronze drum chandelier provides the design focus in this space.
- The kitchen also opens to the Dining Room, which has crown molding and wainscot trim on the columns. A champagne bronze candelabra provides an elegant focal point visible throughout the entire main level.
- The upgraded half bath is located on the main level, for ease of use by the homeowner and guests.
- Centrally located stairs lead up to the bedroom level, with the laundry located at the top of the stairs.
- The Master Bedroom is spacious enough for a King-size bed, with a large walk-in closet. The Master Bedroom has a triple window facing mature trees, which provides natural light, privacy, and a pleasing view to begin each new day.
- The Master Bathroom has an elongated double sink vanity for additional storage, upgraded sink fixtures, framed mirrors, light fixture, and a separate soaking tub and shower. A mini-candelabra creates an eye-pleasing look in this space. A separate water closet provides privacy.
- The second bedroom is sized for a Queen bed. This bedroom has two double door closets. This bedroom also has an en suite full bath.
- All light fixtures have been upgraded, including LED recessed lights throughout the main level with adjustable hue/brightness for the new homeowner’s personal preference.
- The HVAC system (Lennox) was upgraded in 2014.
- The attached 1-car garage provides direct access to the condo through a wide-staircase to the main level. An additional parking space is available outside the garage. Ample visitor parking is immediately nearby.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company. Each Keller Williams office is independently owned and operated. Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.
All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this information is not intended as a solicitation.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2020 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. (License No. 0226031610).